Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Katie...

Eighteen years ago today, a beautiful little girl was born. She looked like a little fairy with her cute curls, and adorable smile. She also had a wild imagination,maybe that's why we were such friends. I don't remember the first time we met, but I'm sure there were fireworks and a rainbow. Or not.

Today is her birthday.

She's been a wonderful friend to me ever since I learned not to believe half of what she tells me. We've been through alot. Crazy adventures in the park, ACT stress, or just giggling in bed. Thank you for being a friend to me at all times.
May the Lord be your highest joy for the next year and many more to come. I love you very much.

By the way, the lack of a birthday card, present, phone call, or even the acknowledgement of your existence today doesn't mean I love you any less. Don't worry, I'm still getting around to all of that.

2 comments:

  1. I looooooove you too. Way much.

    And I was a very, very ugly baby. Fat and purple.



    p.s. I'm glad I didn't die in the sunshine that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, You can now buy spray paint at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete